Wednesday, January 25, 2012

kamsahamida 'Che Fuentes unnie !!!!!!!

she corrected my essay !!1 thank you unnie !!!!! wahhh~  she good in english !!
corrected essay by ch fuentes  unnie ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theme: School Life
Title: Teacher's Day Performance

Do you mind if i rePhrase some?? Just use this if you want, if you dont its okay..if you dont like my work 


I am not good in terms of dancing, i dont even knew the basic of dance. I like to dance but I always thought that my dance was the worst.So, because of that I never tried learning it or try to dance anymore.

One day,my classmates decided to join the Teacher's Day Concert.They want to do a dance performance.Then the next day,after school, I stayed back for my tuition class in school.I was walking around the school --because im too bored waiting for my class to start--when i saw them practicing a dance number at the school hall.I am watching them from a far distance, i want to join them but I am too shy and scared that they might laugh at me when they saw dance.

Everyday, I skipped my tuition class to watch their dance practice.Even im only watching from a far distance, its already enough to make me happy.One day,one of the members named Ainuraisya noticed me while im watching their dance practice.Ainuraisya came to me and asked me if Im interested to dance and join the group, since they still need one more member. I was too shy and I tried to avoid her but she still forced me to join in the group.

After that day,Ainuraisya and the others members start teaching me a lot of things in terms of dancing.They taught me the wave dance,split,popping dance,bridge and lot of things.Day by day, I felt a big improvement in my dance.Everyday we took some time to practice for our Teacher's Day performance.

The day we have been waiting for has finally arrived..After everyday of getting tired in practice,at last, we can now present a succesful dance performance in front of our teachers and fellow students.That was the happiest day of my life.Thanks to Ainuraisya and the members who spend their time in teaching me a lot of things in dance.

=========================================================================

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! ^______________^



1 comment: