Saturday, March 2, 2013

1'st MARCH 2013

yesterday was my birthday 1'st March ~ even i said that i hate that time, but sincerely who will hate they own birthday right? maybe i hate my birthday only 65% and the rest i like and i appreciate that!

But yesterday not happen as my wish... everyone will enjoy on their birthday right? but not me... even i know that'll will happen i just try to hide it and cover so my friends will not realized it. Yeayh for the whole day, the part i like the most is when i'm in school ~

In the morning i did not know they'll realize that was my birthday  the first person who wish me in that day was Liana ~ haha that girl was the annoying friend i ever had in my life other than Azrin~ She even sing a birthday song for me... thank you so much! Even my mum didn't do that...

after that, most my classmates wishing my birthday~ i love 4sp <3

And then, the last of the school day ~ my friend Ainur and azrin wishing my birthday.. ohh, raja? i think she didn't wish my birthday ( i think ) but she remember that day was my birthday~ doesn't matter wish or not at least she remember it ~ even she remember it the day before when she in toilet=="

that evening, after chemist extra class, i decide to not straight going home, i prefer to go library first.

i'm going home at 6 o'clock ~ after arrive at home, my mum who is just back from work~ she ask me whether i want to celebrate my birthday or not because if i want, me and my family will going out and celebrate it. But i prefer not going to celebrate it.

But that night, my mum and father was fight each other, i don't know why? because i was in room was study history subject. So i closed my book, take my phone and earphone to listening music then sleep. Even i using out of volume i still can heard they fight~ while i was going to sleep, i keep thinking that.. did they don't know that day was my birthday? can't they stop arguing? please just one day! that's on my birthday!! maybe this is the reason i can't get well result for exam? i can't study in a peace because they always fight !

Maybe it's my fault also, i should accept my mum request that they want to celebrate my birthday... why i'm so stupid ??!! i should just go and celebrate it !!! maybe everything happen in this house is all my fault !!! EVERYTHING !! because all my sibling fault ~ my mum and my father will said i'm the eldest~ so i must be responsible. So in the end ~ i'm the one who'll get angry by my parent ~

yeyh ~ i have a bestfriends ~ but they also have they own problem. Not everything i'll tell them, maybe just need sometimes. that also if i can't take it anymore,,, if i still can hold my own problem, i'll not telling them. But yesterday only in the school i feel happy... overall thank you to all my friends that make my day bright~ but sorry, maybe this MARCH maybe i'll be a bit moody ~ annyeong!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment