Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Mum sulk =,="

REALLY YOUR MUM SULK ??

yaaa !! my mum really sulk and she really annoying !! the most funny is she sulk because of me ! hahaha
okay~ i know i should not say like this to her. But sometimes i feel me and my mum doesn't like  *mother and daughter* if i can see..we have a fight time more than we're having a happy time together. What i know is she always try to find my fault and when my mum advice me~ i'll argue !! My mum always blackmail me to take a broadband from me.I don't care about that but this end of year i make my mum really sad because of my exam result. yaa~she just quiet for one week. After that she say to me she want all my phone and ipod but that time i  got a big shock. So i try to defend myself for not being lost to my mum, then my mum  say to me she want me exchange all my things to a broadband. So now i have nothing except this broadband. No more iphone, no more phone and no more ipod !! :'(. Lucky i have awesome younger sister!! xD ~ when i'm bored in the room, she'll give me her PSP and her MP3 to me~so i still can listen to my favourite  song ^_______^
My sister doesn't have a phone cause she just 11 years old. hahaha but when i'm 11 years old i already have a phone~Even sometime i fell hate my mum and we're fight like a children (fight now..after 10 minutes we'll be fine like usuall~hahaha that's quite funny ) but that the truth. I know sometimes you also feel the same thing like me.
I know that this words *i hate my mum*  will spoke out from your mouth (i'm always said that) but what i learn something after me and my mother fight each other:

**i know that i need my mum and
**my mum need me.

both of us need each other. 

whatever happen to me and my mother. I'll forever 



      AND I KNOW ~
 KAMSAHAMIDA !!! ^_____^ ( my english not so good~mian !! (sorry) ~)

No comments:

Post a Comment