Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need a help //// 私は助けを必要とする

I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME !!!

Hurmmm~ firstly its maybe a a good news for me for the first time~but when i think for a second time..i feel scared -______-" actually its began like this:

yaa~i like k-pop but i also like j-pop so i follow my favourite j-pop group on twitter.MY favourite j-pop group is *AKB48*

 
yaa~ i follow all of them ~  then tomorrow morning i open my twitter account ( i found out they follow me back !!!! ) haha just some of them not all~around 5 people (its enough to make me happy) ^___^v
so that morning i so happy !! tomorrow morning i open my twitter account (actually everyday i open it )
LOL ~ okay i found 2 more japanese people follow me~its quite shock !! i also don't why they follow me~so this morning i check have 1 japanese people follow me~ so my problem is *i really want to tweet and chit-chat with them~ but i'm not so expert in japanese~ so i need someone japanese people or maybe other people who know to speak japanese please teach me japanese !!! And i hope that people can speak english so its will make our conversation more easy !! ^___________^v * i hope one of my japanese followers can speak english !!*  \(O-O)/v


                                                        ~~~~~ LOVE AKB48 ~~~~~

KAMSAHAMIDA !! ( my english not so good~mian !! (sorry) ~)

No comments:

Post a Comment