Wednesday, January 25, 2012

for my ENGLISH (PLBS) =)

Theme: School Life
Title: Teacher's Day Performance

   I was never good in dance.I could never know the basic of dance.I like to dance but I always thinking that my dance was worst.So, because of that I never try to learn or try to dance anymore.

   One day,my classmates wanted to joined Teacher's Day Concert.They wanted to do a dance performance.Then next day,after school, I was stay back for my tuition class at school.When I walking around the school because too bored waiting for my class started.I saw them was do a practice at the school hall.I am watching them from far.I wanted to joined them but I am too shame and scared they will laughing after look at my dance.

   Everyday, I skip my tuition class for watching their dance practice.Even watching from far it is enough to make me happy.One day,one of the members that was Ainuraisya who are joined the group noticed me watching their dance practice.Ainuraisya come near to me and ask me is that I interested in dance? Because their group not enough one member.I was too shy and I try to avoid from her but she force me to joined the group.

   After that day,Ainuraisya and other members teaching me a lot things in dance.Their teach me wave dance,split,popping dance,bridge and lot of things.Day by day, I got improvement in my dance.Everyday we will practice for our Teacher's  Day performance.

    The day we are waiting for was coming.After everyday we was tired practice,at last we can do a performance in front of teachers and students.That was the happiest day of my life.Thanks to Ainuraisya and other members who are teaching me a lot of things in dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment